Wednesday, May 21, 2008

24 weeks!

We are closing in on our 24th week this week! I can't believe how fast this is flying by! Today I had my last official day at school and all my kids graduated from Pre-kindergarten. It was a bittersweet moment- more sweet than bitter of course. Today was my last day as a teacher ...for a while anyway. The Lord is so good with His timing of everything! I've been blessed with energy and good health so far so it was not hard to work while pregnant. And I'll have the summer to get ready for Taylor's arrival. I'm so thankful I was able to be with my sweet kids for the rest of this semester and then start the fall with my new baby.

2 comments:

Callie said...

ok, you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!! i miss you!!

Aunt Elaine said...

Absolutely the cutest pregnant girl ever!!!