Tuesday, February 24, 2009

first trip to the beach

Last week Mom, Taylor Grace, and I drove to Cocoa beach to visit my aunt Betty Lou and Uncle Tom who are here for the winter from NC. We decided to take Taylor out on the beach for the first time. It was a bitter cold evening which made for some great facial expressions. All in all we spent maybe 2 minutes out there...just long enough to get a few pics and then we whisked her up and out of the cold wind. We'll have to try again on a warmer day.
These past few weeks have been milestone markers. She's 5 1/2 months now and she just started solids....she LOVES it!!! So I'm sad that this marks the beginning of the end for breastfeeding but I'm happy she's enjoying it all.....now I can just think about having another one :)
Also she rolled over for the first time for her daddy. She only rolls for him I dont know why? AND she's transitioned into her own crib> I have to take a pause to wipe tears..shes growing WAAAAY too fast!

Her newest trick

Uncle Tom and Taylor

Aunt Betty Lou and Taylor


This one is kinda scary
Taylor's first time touching sand

check out this face!
I love this girl!!!!

No comments: