Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nantucket at 33 weeks!!!!

My Parents and I went to Nantucket Island and Maine last week. We had a fabulous time! Natucket is a gorgeous island-very quaint and relaxing. We spent 5 nights there and then headed on to Maine for the next 4 nights.
Mom and Dad on the Beach at sunset

The Summer House Restaurant

My attempt at a good pregnancy photo



The hydrangias were blooming EVERYWHERE!!




On the Ferry from Hyannis Port to Nantucket


My Airedale dog friend


Nantucket wharf


We rented bikes and biked all over the Island- the weather was perfect for biking! I even got a basket on my bike!!!


These are just a few pics...Mark took some much better ones and I"ll let him post those tomorrow. But here we are weeks 32-33!!!! Our last hurrah trip to the Northeast! We're getting so excited that we'll get to meet our Taylor Grace soon!

No comments: