Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Three sisters

I'm sure my family will kill me for posting this picture but it was the best one of twenty I took trying to get the kids to all look at the camera at the same time! These are the three sisters , my mom, my aunt Jill, and my aunt Donna. They are the best of friends and I am so blessed to have all of them in my life. God never did give me that sister I wanted but as I grow older I realize more and more that having a close relationship with my mom and aunts I feel like I am being "grandfathered" into their sisterhood circle in a way.
This pic was taken at one of our favorite places- the BEACH - of course. The best memories are made there. So, naturally, all the girls decided to drive to the beach to celebrate my aunts birthday. We had a ball- not to mention it was so pleasant in September. We made shirts for the kids that spelled out the numbers of her birthday. Getting them to be still for a photo was pretty much impossible. We had such a good time lavishing on my aunt for her big day! Happy Bday Sissy- you deserve it!

No comments: